You can place your order through the website or over the telephone. Regrettably we are unable to take cheque payments.
ORDERING OVER THE TELEPHONE
Please call us on +44 (0) 1327 706985 to place your order. We will require your payment card details and billing/shipping address. We accept all major debit and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. You will be contacted by email for your credit card, PayPal or other payment details.
1. Once you have added everything you need to your shopping basket, click on the basket button on the top right of the page.
2. Choose your shipping method from the drop down menu. Be sure to select the correct territory.
3. Choose your payment method. If you have a Paypal account, press the blue 'Paypal' button to pay using Paypal. You will be prompted to enter your Paypal password. Alternatively you can press the 'Checkout' button to pay using a credit or debit card. You will then be required to enter your card details. Please note that throughout the transaction, the currency will remain in Great British Pounds. The amount will be converted to your local currency using the currect exchange rate.
4. Ensure you proceed to the ‘Order complete’ page. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. If you don't receive this within two hours, it likely your order hasn't processed correctly. In the first instance, check your junk folder on your email account. For further assistance, contact customer service by emailing email@example.com or calling
+44 (0) 1327 706985.
5. Your order will be processed as soon as possible. You will be notified upon dispatch of your order.
Please contact us if you are experiencing any technical difficulties placing your order. We will happily guide you through the payment process if you require assistance.